Love Without Boundaries, a Valentine’s Day dinner, dance & silent auction to benefit Rosehedge AIDS Housing & Health Care.
Rosehedge provides high quality, cost-effective, compassionate health care and residential services to persons living with HIV, AIDS and other chronic/terminal illnesses.
This benefit dinner is hosted by Dow Constantine, King County Councilmember & features the Dina Blade Band.
· Hold hands across a romantic table for two
· Feel the love at a party-sized table for 4, 6, 8 or more
· Flirt with the competition for must-have silent auction items
· Dance cheek-to-cheek to the sultry jazz stylings of Dina Blade Band
Thursday, February 14, 2008
Shilshole Bay Beach Club
6413 Seaview Avenue NW, Seattle
Doors open at 6:00 pm
with a hosted champagne and hors d’oeuvres reception
This ticket level provides complimentary wine with dinner, 2 drink tickets per person, a special gift at your placesetting, and program recognition if your reservation is received by February 8th. $150 per person.
Friendship Private Party Table
This ticket level provides complimentary wine with dinner, a special gift a your placesetting, and program recognition if your reservation is received by February 6th. Available for 4-10 people. For an alternate group size, please contact Rosehedge to make arrangements. $125 per person.
Rosebud Individual Tickets
This ticket is for those wishing to attend individually with seating at our Swingin’ Singles tables. $85 per person.
· Warm Poached Salmon Fillets with Lingonberry Sauce
· Herb Marinated Filet Mignon with Cognac & Mushroom Sauce
· Vegetarian Roasted Roma Tomato Tart with Grilled Vegetables in Puff Pastry
If you cannot attend think about donating a silent auction item to benefit Rosehedge. Take a look at the Silent Auction Items they are looking for.