Get Jack Black Product Review
Lip Balm and Beard Lube
For the first time I’m in love with a product, a lip product that can heal your chapped lips.
I was getting bored with Carmex and wanted something that actually worked on my lips; Carmex just made them even more chapped. This award winning intense therapy lip balm from Jack Black goes on smooth and makes me feel sexy and clean. It comes in three different flavors mint, lemon, and vanilla/ lavender. My personal favorite is the lemon chamomile…it smells clean and sexy. What’s in this product that makes it award winning?
• UVA and UVB absorbers- Avobenzone (Parsol 1789) and Octinoxate–screen harmful UV rays.
• Shea butter and avocado oil soften and condition lips, Vitamin E and green tea extract.
• Anti-oxidants which help protect lips from damage caused by UV-induced free radicals.
The one bad thing I have to say about this product is that it can get a little oily if you put too much product on your lip; a little goes a long way with this product. However it’s sort of pricy…it’s about $7 for one tube but totally worth the money even if you keep losing it. Overall, I would continue to use this product even if it cost me $20 a tube.
The second product from them that I love is the Beard Lube…I got this as a gift from Sephora and it’s pretty good. I never really shave nor have I tried a lot of products that help you when you shave. Yet another awarding product from Jack Black, the beard lube is pre-shave oil, shave cream and facial treatment all in one tube. After using this product I noticed the way my skin looked…it made my skin soft and it felt refreshed. It’s also vegan and all natural. And, the smell is amazing! It smells like mint but not over powering; just the right amount. So, what’s in this beard lube/conditioning shave that makes is so amazing?
• Macadamia nut oil, jojoba oil and glycerin provide a lubricating, protective cushion.
• Phospholipids bind moisture to the skin and support the natural skin barrier.
• Peppermint, eucalyptus and menthol refresh and revitalize skin.
• Heather helps calm and soothe skin.
No bad things to say about this product…it’s perfect! It feels great on the skin; makes your skin healthy; and it makes shaving easier and fun. Both of these products are now part of my must haves.
Try them out!
- Bobby IV